Long-term financing of infrastructure and industrial projects based upon the projected cash flows of the project rather than the balance sheets of its sponsors.
The financing is typically secured by all of the project assets, including the revenue-producing contracts.
The primary goal of Project Finance is to get projects funded and operating and to limit financial recourse to its sponsors and developers.
Project legal and financial advisory services:
- Project structure, SPV incorporations, Tax Planning
- Capital Raising: Equity and Debt Capital Markets / Private Placements
- Bankability assessments and management
- Project financial modelling
- Pre and Final Feasibility Studies
- Bond and Commercial Paper Issues
- Credit enhancement structures