Property finance is generally regarded as the financing of property related acquisitions, projects and developments.
The financing is typically secured by most or all of the underlying property’s values and assets, and in most cases linked to the future revenue-producing potential and nature of the underlying property.
- Property Development Finance
- Acquisition finance
- Pre and Final Feasibility Studies
- Project financial modelling / audit and assessments
- Hotels, HNW residential units, Commercial and Industrial Property finance
- Investment and acquisition strategies
- Tax and financial management advisory services
- SPV / Trust incorporations
- Capital Structuring and Capital Raising: Equity / Debt
- Facilitation of deals, including innovative, non-traditional transactions
- Advice in portfolio acquisition, ‘greenfield’ developments and infrastructure funding
- Strategic partnerships, between developers and investors
- Access to international property markets